Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jajcee

jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL] Empty
PostSubject: jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL]   jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Name: Jajcee

Class: Shaman

Spec: MS: resto, OS: elemental

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Jajcee

Professions: JC, mining

Why are u applying to Revenant: I wanna join revenant becouse I wanna do some serious raids, and see the whole game

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: zohari-leaved becouse they stoped raiding

What raiding experience you have: ICC 10 11/12, ICC 10 HC 8/12, ICC 25 6/12 (didnt really get a chance to do it much -.-)

What kind of PC and connection do you have: DSL

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: Ofcourse I can, i wouldnt even write an apply if I couldnt, I just can't raid on fridays and saturdays...

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid: Yes, I my whole life i had straight A in english

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance: Critisism gives me motive to be even better!!

Tell us something about yourself: MY name is Ivan, and i come from Croatia. I have 19 years and in 9 days is my birthday so soon I will be 20 (and joining Revenant would be the best birthday gift this year). I have succesfully finished high school of electrical engineering, and now I'm am a student of Maritime Studies. In my free time I play WoW and like to go out with my friends. I think I'm a very sociable person, and I think with your guidance i can improve my WoW skills

Cheers!
Ivan!
Back to top Go down
Zraqu
Officer
Officer
Zraqu

jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL]   jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello and thank you for your application.

We have decided to give you a trial and see what your capable of Smile

Whisper me or any other officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down

jajcee- resto shaman [TRIAL]
Page 1 of 1