Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rxd

Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman   Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Name:
Rxd

Class:
Shaman

Spec:
Resto MS and Enha OS

Armoury link:
Armoury dont work so i cant link it now

Professions:
Ench 122 and Skinning 1 ( ye i know that i suck) lol!

Why are u applying to Revenant:
Looks nice and cool guild and im looking good guild for raiding in cata

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you:
I dont think so

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked:
Covert Ops: I didint even accept on Uld 10 raid (mount run) and they was still asking me so i didint want to come then they kicked me, they was anyway too retarded

What raiding experience you have:
ICC 10 12/12 and 25man 11/12 (7HC on both), Uld 25 12/14 and 10 11/14 some bosses done HM, Toc 10/25 cleared, Naxx and those others raids cleared too

What kind of PC and connection do you have:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, Nvidia Geforce 8800GT 512MB, 3326MB ram memory and 24MB internet so i think those are good enough.

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?:
Ye i can raid thats np.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid?
Ye i speak and understand english.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?
I can handle it and use it

Tell us something about yourself:
My name is Jesse, Im 19 Years Old Boy From Finland. My only hobbie is playing so i will be online much, Im Fair, Calm and Focused Raider. I have 2 other 80s in this realm too so if u dont need my shaman then i can change class to Paladin (not Retri) or Warr but if u need my shaman then i can change MS to other spec if needed ofc depends what ur guild needs. I been healing on my pala before so im exprienced at healing, my pala other spec is prot and i been tanking maybe 6 first bosses in icc (some HC), My Warr is fury atm but gonna get prot spec too. Hm.. i dont got nothing else to say.

Thanks and Cya - Rxd Cool
Back to top Go down
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman   Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Heya m8.

Thanks for the application, we will try and have an answer soon.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman   Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Heya m8 thanks for the application.
But im afraid we will have to deny this as we have lots of raiders old and new and doubt any spots will be avaliable for raiding.
Best of luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman   Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Rxd - Resto/Enha Shaman
Page 1 of 1