Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olojed, Resto Shaman

Go down 
+5
Zraqu
Buzdugan
Uniqe
Pulverise
sharare
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sharare
sharare

Olojed, Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi

I was asked to apply by a couple of former members of my guild

Character: Olojed, Resto Shaman

I'm 25, from the UK, and run an international petroleum company, importing heavily refined diesel from Russia to numerous West african countries.

Experience:

Played wow as a Hunter originally in T4-6. Started late and got to Black Temple

I rerolled Horde at 80 after Naxx and joined RUIN, where i quickly became no.1 on EPGP (alt DKP system) aka no.1 attendance, missing 1/72 raids. I soon earned a reputation as a reliable player with no (never any) mistakes and within 4 months was an Officer/ Class Leader, and after 5 months, Raid leader. After the guild disbanded at 11/12 normal- at the time top 4 (i think) horde server guilds) (due to poor attendance), i formed DEFECT as GM. A 10 man heroic only guild. We were alot behind the comp as t10 had been going for 5 months, but quickly progressed to 9/12 heroic under my leadership. in June 2010 we went on an extended summer break, and alot of players who wanted to continue to raid over the avaccation moved to Last Hope. I was on a beach in west afrtica chasing girls and generally having fun. In sept 2010 I began a reform of DEFECT, and alot of key players, even thosse in LH left to join our guild due to the professionalism and nice atmosphere, however, at the end of the expansion we struggled to replace key players and new player reliability/ quality limited extending my previous prog in 2 raids a week (6 hours total). I am at the end of closing a very large business deal that has been ongoing for 4.5 years, and was tired of new recruits not been up to our very high standards, and therefore made the hard decision to disband the guild in Mid october ( which was very hard as i had put a huge amount of time and effort into it).

My current gear is of 264 level (6072gs) as i only ever raided 25 norm/ 10 hc).
My reputation on the server is very high, and I've had numerous offers from alot of guilds to join as a raid leader/ healer leader to help out with progress.

My confidence (without arrogance) and calm but fair raid leading qualities and knowledge of the current content have helped my reputation and interest from other guilds trying to recruit the best players on the server. However i have never raided RS as i see it as a Blizzard fail stop gap in the game, and saw LK heroic as the true end of tier prize.

Due to my current work commitments, I am unable to commit to raids on a week in, week out basis in terms of the attendance i have kept in previous guilds, although without question, I can commit to raid dates and times with a weeks prior notice in the forseeable future. I'm not only aware of all current content, excluding RS< but am also happy and able to raid lead any cotent as required.

I appreciate an applicant who can't commit to 100% attendance is not desirable by all end game guilds, however I feel i can offer Revenant a unique oppurunity to acquire a flawless player to their ranks, who is 100% reliable to raids I sign for , and my actions in and out of raids are commited and above and beyond any expectation a world top 50 guild could expect, barring my work commitments.

Thankyou for reading my application and I look forward to a positive response,

Olojed

Back to top Go down
sharare
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Olojed got my vouch .. he is a great player and healer and got a great personality when u get to know him Smile

NOTE!!: i copied his apply and sent it with my own account cause he had problems with registering.
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:23 am

his armory link Razz : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Olojed

Well Jed is a great player and healer as far as i know, and he got my vouch, gl with ur apply m8 cheers
Back to top Go down
Uniqe
Uniqe

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Only heard good things about this guy from Winr (tank in DEFECT) and Olojed always beat me in arena.. damn u Wink
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Tazdingu wrote:

Well Jed is a great player and healer as far as i know, and he got my vouch, gl with ur apply m8 cheers
U cant understand taznoobdingo that ur destiny in this guild is to heal Laughing

On topic:U should log off in ur PVE gear mate if u apply for a raid spot...
Back to top Go down
sharare
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Buzdugan wrote:

On topic:U should log off in ur PVE gear mate if u apply for a raid spot...

he has full 264 gearz 10 man hc and 25man normal. right geming/enchanting so i think its not the gearz we need to talk about here
Back to top Go down
Zraqu
Officer
Officer
Zraqu

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm

It is still a rule of thumb Hyper.

So yes, if you could please log out in PvE gear when you're next online so as we can check.

You will hear from us soon.
Back to top Go down
Hrco
Admin
Admin
Hrco

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Vouch from me aswell. One of the best resto shamans on server.
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Hrco wrote:
Vouch from me aswell. One of the best resto shamans on server.
affraid
Back to top Go down
sharare
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 pm

pwned buz? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:33 am

yeah he got pwned hyper
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 pm

sharare wrote:
pwned buz? Razz

I thought HRCO is the only good resto shaman on the server lol!
Back to top Go down
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 am

Heya mate.
Thanks for the apply you will have an answer shortly, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Samir
Admin
Admin
Samir

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello m8 and thanks for your application,

Seeing all the positive reactions on your application and seeing you have plenty of experience in this game i would like to invite your for a trial in the guild.

Whisper Zraqu, Zinta, Zarx or me for an guildinvite.
Back to top Go down
Zarx/Melra
Admin
Admin
Zarx/Melra

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Samir wrote:

Whisper Zraqu, Zinta, Zarx or me for an guildinvite.

Hmmm Sam u should change ure name to Zamir so u match the rest of us:) affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
https://revenant-darksorrow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olojed, Resto Shaman   Olojed, Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Olojed, Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1