Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto druid app [TRIAL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
umgala

Resto druid app [TRIAL] Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Personal Information

Name: Andreas
Sex: Male
Nationality: Danish
Playing times: Most of the day, all week.

Character Information

Realm: Darksorrow
Name: Umgala
Class: Druid
Race: Troll
Spec: Resto - OS Feral
/played: 10 days
Proffesions: Herb/alch
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Umgala/simple
Alts: Stegotauren - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Stegotauren/simple (outdated - lvl90 pvp gear atm.)

My Spec (0/0/0) Why? Gems & Glypts
Healing - Going for max spirit for mana regen, to keep my mana up (being able to pop hots all the time). Same goes for gems/reforge. 2nd i go for haste cap. Glyphs: Lifebloom for fast stacks on new target. Healing t for swiftmend reduce (not used that much tho). Rejuv because my mainheal cast will be faster.

MY UI:
I use DBM due to boss fights and reminders in stressed situations. Omnicc due to knowledge about CDs. Recount (for healing knowledge) bartender to increse my point of view and fit my needs.

Technical Information
Very stable network and a laptop that doesnt lag. :p

About my IRL Life
Im a relaxed guy who enjoys the game and are focused when needed. I play handball which might be in the way of some raids. Tho the raid days fits very very well comparred to my sport.

Guilds
Untill very resent i was in unforgettable, but i left i due to disagreement with the GM about how to decide stuff. :/

My Progression
I cleared all Ds in cata and first 4 in hc mode. I got 6/6 in MSV and look forward to Hof :p

My WoW Goals?
I like the teamwork that is needed to down boss'. And how to progress stuff. Figureing out how to progress and so on.

Why This Class and Role?
I wanted to play healing, and i liked the druids because its about hots. I like the hardness of playing a healing class.

Why Revenant?
I wanted a guild that had the same progress as myself. I've never heard anything bad about the Guild. And basicly i dont know that much about. Smile

Contact info
Im on my main Umgala / Stegotauren is alt. You can reach me on dre1129@hotmail.com as my e-mail. Smile
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am

Thanks for the apply, we'll give you an answer asap!
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm

You got any other raiding xp than that btw?
Back to top Go down
umgala

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Osomo wrote:
You got any other raiding xp than that btw?

Oh, yes i do. Not on the druid thoo. I've used to play hunter all the way back from Vanilla wow. Cleared Zg-mc-bwl. had a small break in TBC but went on again in wotlk. Killed everything there on normal, and got a few boss down on hc as well. And i've as sayd then cleared all cata content on normal. Got all besides ragna on hc down, plus the ones i already wrote in the apply. Smile
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 am

Ok thanks, we might want to clarify that in the form. That we're after what raiding xp you got in total.

Of course stating what you got as the relevant class is also very good, cause it proves you are able to do stuff as the class your applying as.

Thanks for the answer, we'll get back to you asap!
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 am

after talks ingame we decided to give you a trial, whisp an officer to get an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app [TRIAL]   Resto druid app [TRIAL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto druid app [TRIAL]
Page 1 of 1