Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisti

Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED]   Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Personal Information
<tell us your personal information>
Name: Alexander
Sex: male
Nationality: Macedonian
Playing times: I can attend to every raid except for like 4-5 days when i have the exam week at university !

Character Information
<Tell us your in-game character information>
Realm: Darksorrow
Name: Fisti
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
Spec: Survival
Proffesions: Skinning and Leatherworking 525
Armory: cant post links becouse im new on forum
Alts: Crusadeer lvl 85 holy paladin

My Spec (0/0/0) Why? Gems & Glypts
<Tell us how you feel your spec, glyphs, gems; why you choose them and how they fit your gamestyle.>
Survival (3/7/31) I read forums every patch about the best PVE spec for hunters and i follow that. Glyphs: Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot and Kill shot as prime glyphs and Trap Launcher as one of the major glyphs.
Gems: I stack agility and only use 2 yellow gems to activate the meta gem.

MY UI:
<Explain us what addons you use, what help you the most in your UI>
Everything on my screen i set up at the bottom, i use X-perl and bartender for unit frames and action bars, and ofcourse DBM, Omen, OmniCC, Recount.

Technical Information
<Tell us about your Computer and Internet Connection>
I have a Dual Core 2.0 GHz, 4MB RAM and very good internet connection (it can only fail if there is a huge problem from the provider which rearly happens).

About my IRL Life
<Tell us about your real life, what kind of person you are, what will stop you to not attend in the raids sometimes>
Im a fun guy and very patient. Only thing that can stop me from attending a raid is university or some huge event like my birthday or something like that.

Guilds
<Tell us which guild(s) have you been in why you left them.>
Hadouken - Bunch of idiots !!
Eternal Blood - it was a good and fun guild. I raided FL with them we were 4/7 HC Firelands, but guild disbanded becouse the GM and officers started playing another game.
The Last Guardinas - Very nice and fun guild. I raided DS with them we are 3/8 HC, but atm the GM is not playing and all of the core-players and officers left.

My Progression
<Tell us what is your progression,what bosses you killed pre-nerf, what hardmodes you cleared etc.>
I was 7/8 DS before the nerf, after the first nerf we killed Madness, then we started to progress on HC, i have killed Morchok, Yor'sahj and Ultraxion on heroic.

My WoW Goals?
<What is your goals, why you like this game and etc.>
I would like to raid and progress trough the end game content and get Savior of Azeroth title. After that countinue to play in MoP.

Why This Class and Role?
<Explain us why you pick up this class and the way you dps/heal/tank>
I like archery and every game i play i chose the hunter/archer/scout/ranger type of character. I read up on my rotation of forums and atm my rotation is Mark-SS-BA-Explosive Shot-3xCobra Shot-Arcane Shot.

Why Revenant?
<Why you choose us?>
I heard that Revenant is lead and full with mature players and i want to play like that, not with kids who their mom doesnt let them play becouse the have bad grades.

Recent Combatlogs:
<www .world of logs. com --> some people dont know even what is this,SO better you know>
Im not using World of logs.

Contact info
<How can we contact you ?> On facebook Aleksandar Vasilevski or MSN ( cant post the e-mail becouse im new on forums)
In-game: Fisti, Crusadeer, Cackou, Darksspell
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED]   Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:32 am

hello, im afraid but atm we are not taking any Range dps, good luck finding a suitable guild
Back to top Go down

Fisti - Survival hunter[DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1