Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balance Druid[DECLINED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevox

Balance Druid[DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 am

Hello there Im going to start this thing by giving you a litle info about me and who you might be raiding with for some time.

My name is Nils Im 16 years old(17 in January) live in Köping Sweden. Besides my love to play WoW i do sport's like Floorball, skiing, runing and working out at the gym. I can't always find time to do all this but i try to. I recently moved to another city (Köping) and that was a big change for me in my life, I had been living in the same place since i was born and all my old friends stayed and i left.
It was hard the first half year in school for me since everyone was unknown. Some of my old friends still play wow but that is not very often. So that is why i play BF3 with them to keep in touch and talk about the good old time.
But as i went to school in köping i found out almost EVERYONE! Was playing wow on the same server as me Very Happy (neeeeeeerd i know Very Happy) I got happy because i was very close to quit wow because it ain't fun without friends. So WoW is alot fun and enjoyable now. Sorry if i maybe got into a litle to much detail but... yeah Very Happy now you know something about me Wink

Anyway moving on to WoW stuff.

Class: Druid Druid Druid! I started of playing WoW in the really end of TBC. I was a big noob never got to 70 before wrath launch xD anyway, My first Character ever made was my paladin i later moved to
Druid because of the lovely MOONKIN FORM! I quested as Balance, raided as Balance and pvp:ed as Balance( they ain't so good in pvp that is why i do feral FOR NOW) I read on Forums,watch videos, PTR and try to get beta keys for expansions if i can. So im up to date with my class and spec.

Spec: Duh moonkin <3

My Off spec: Hm well since iv'e played Balance almost all the time but ofc i know how to play the other specs. iv'e pvp:ed alot as Feral and healed a few raids as Resto. But never tanked any raids only heroic dungeons.

Armory: can't link here?!...

Professions and why: JC and alchemy. because they give me a great bonus. better socket's and more intel with my flasks. and helpes out the raid with cuts and flask's Wink

Why Revenant?: Old guild with years of exp, good raiding times and good progress!

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: No.

Previous guilds: Unfaithfull, La familia and Final resistance. Unfaithful: people left one after one it just died. La famillia moved to another server. Final resistance: changed there raid times to late i coulden't keep up with school or anything else, then they later moved to another server. and ofc my current guild now is just me and some of my IRL friends Smile

Raiding experience: WoTLK: OS10/25MAN Cleared it on Normal before any nerf/new gear could be obtained. Naxx10/25man cleared both during the release of Ulduar. Toc, cleared 10/25man normal and got 4/5 HC on both aswell before any better raid or nerf came. ICC killed 11/12 Normal 10/25man but got 6/12 HC 25man before cata. Rs 10/25man cleared before cata aswell.

Cata: 4.1 got 12/12 Normal and 6/13 HC before the nerf. Firelands i got 7/7 Normal and 1/7 HC before nerf. after that i chilled and pvp:ed alot with my friends and alot of BF3. So for Dragon soul i haven't really gotten any progress in. Ofc i have done it on LFR but that is just a joke. I always check the tacts and ask if i do not understand, always ready with flask/food, best gems, Enchants, glyphs and updated spec. And to cath up of what i have missed there is Learntoraid.com, tankspot and fatbossguide. I always check those before any raid, I got my own laptop in school i got plenty of time to read up on tacts and so on.

What kind of pc do i have: Well i can play BF3 on Ultra settings what else do i have to tell you Very Happy and my FPS is around 30-40. my MS home and world are 34-38. sapphire raedon 6970, cooler master haf big X tower, amd phenom processor, 24 inch Benq screen, razer naga, Saitek Eclipse II and steel series 7H headset.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: My dad was born in America so i learned English threw him. i maybe don't type so well but i can speak a lot better Smile

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:Ofc i learn from my misstakes. Im not afraid to admit that it was my fault we whiped i take it like a man.

My UI: can't link here!?

Addons i Use are: Dbm, castbars, Skada, bartender, Eclipse bar plus, ForteXorcist II and move anything.

// Nevox

Last edited by Nevox on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Nevox

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am

Btw i know my gear is behind but i hope it's not a huge problem, this is the first patch ever that i am behind with my gear. atleast i gemmed, Enchanted and glyphed it all anyway even if it was far from BiS gear.
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:45 am

Are u his babysitter osomo Laughing ? Regarding the application, ty mate we will answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 pm

as far as i know, users cant post links until after a week after registering, linking stuff can be hard then.
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 am

hello there, tnx for ur application,im afraid atm we are not recruit any dps class, happy new year and gl finding a raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid[DECLINED]   Balance Druid[DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Balance Druid[DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1