Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeandsteak

Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]   Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED] EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Personal Information
<tell us your personal information>
Name: Jakob
Sex: Male
Nationality:Sweden
Playing times:Everyday 18-01 atleast

Character Information
<Tell us your in-game character information>
Realm: Darksorrow EU
Name: Jakeandsteak
Class: Paladin
Race: Tauren
Spec: Protection
/played: 38 days 17 h 28 mins
Proffesions: Blacksmithing Mining I will farm mats so i can skip mining and lvl JC up asap on MoP so i can get good gems and also be able to provide guild with beltbuckles/gems and such
Armory Jakeandsteak
Alts: Monument
UI: I use Original UI

My Spec (0/0/0) Why? Gems & Glypts
<Tell us how you feel your spec, glyphs, gems; why you choose them and how they fit your gamestyle.>
My spec is 0/32/9 it's basicly the most used spec due to good AOE and single target tanking, Gems are devided into both mastery and stamina since thats the stats for DS, also reforged most parry too dodge since that's also a primary stat in DS, i've only played DS patch a week so if i am wrong you need to prove my ignorance. Glyphs I use are [Glyph of Dazing Shield] [Glyph of Shield of the Righteous] [Glyph of Rebuke] [Glyph of Seal of Truth] [Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous] [Glyph of Holy Wrath]
MY UI:
I don't use any addon except Omen threat meater, Skada and DBM

Technical Information
I Play on a Homemade PC With the processor Intel(R) core (TM) 2 duo CPU 4.00 GB And a solid 25m/bit internet Going to buy a new pc b4 MoP so i get a good start PC wise

About my IRL Life
<Tell us about your real life, what kind of person you are, what will stop you to not attend in the raids sometimes>
I am a 19 years old guy who likes animals and playing MMORPGS games i also like to fish quite often but that might not be a reason why i skip out a raid, altough i have a wrist injury which will be fixed in august/sep so if i join b4 that i might not perform as good as i would do without the injury, but thats depending on what activities i've done during the day.

Guilds
I have been in speechless, then migged alliance DS Don't remember which guild i were in then, but we were a bunch of swes kickin' ass in Firelands

My Progression
I have only played like 1-2 weeks in DS patch and have only completed 8/8 Norm and 3/8 HC Ultraxion Morchok and Zon'aj.

My WoW Goals?
<What is your goals, why you like this game and etc.>
i think cataclysm was a joke. so i have quite good expectations for MoP, Have played wow since vanilla and have fought Neffy, Raggy, Ony,
Why This Class and Role?
I've always dreamed about having a really good protection paladin, and i've been in school with loads of homework and such like that, so now i will not let anything stop me on my way to the top.

Why Revenant?
I want to be a part of you since you seem to be a really good team and not seeing any fight as an obstacle, instead you try and try and try until your gear screams in red, then you just get in on again and again, and that's something i really missed since vanilla, peoples are getting to comfy in normal raids and such.

Recent Combatlogs:
Isn't that only dps? well i might be wrong so correct me in that case.

Contact info
<How can we contact you ?>
In-game:Jakeandsteak and Monument
Kind Regards Jakob
Back to top Go down
Hrco
Admin
Admin
Hrco

PostSubject: Re: Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]   Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED] EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Jakeandsteak/advanced

Thanks for your application. As i said to you in game we gonna wait untill we get couple more and then come back to you with an answer.
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]   Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Application declined. Gl finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]   Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jakeandsteak Protpaladin [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: