Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellden - Blood DK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellden

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Personal Information
<tell us your personal information>
Name: Ken
Sex: Male
Nationality: British
Playing times: Everyday after work..

Character Information
<Tell us your in-game character information>
Realm: Darksorrow
Name: Hellden
Class: Death Knight
Race: Orc
Spec: 32/6/3
/played: 169 days
Proffesions: Blacksmith - JC
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Hellden/advanced
Alts: Múkk - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/M%C3%BAkk/advanced
UI:
Hellden - Blood DK Wowscrnshot050112214203

My Spec (32/6/3) Why? Gems & Glypts
<Tell us how you feel your spec, glyphs, gems; why you choose them and how they fit your gamestyle>

My spec is pretty dead on for end game raiding. Gems - x3 101 stamina JC only. Meta gem - Obv Tanking gem.
x2 Fine lava coral parry and mastery . x2 Puissant Elven peridots mastery and stam. And x16 Fractured lightstone Mastery ofc. I choose this gems to get my mastery up while still maintaining good stamina. I switch Trinkets Time to time depending on which boss. And my glyphs everything i glyph benefits my spec. I do sometimes glyph vamp blood for the extra healing minus the stam off it. Again dependent of which fight what Cds we have etc i have been playing my Dk for a long time and i put alot of effort into my class researching whats best.

MY UI:
<Explain us what addons you use, what help you the most in your UI>
Bartender - I hate blizz bars!!
CLC DK - Buffs and RP cds
Scolling battle text - just to make things look easier of whats incoming and out going
Omni CC - Just another cd addon
Quartz - Caster bars
Raid boss - Keeping track of raid cds. Healing, tanking, CRs, Mana regens
Raid slack check
Tidy plates- Just better name plates overall and good for tanks
Skada - Recount
Omen - For tanking
And Deadly boss mods. Other addons are just personal ones and for other chars

Technical Information
<Tell us about your Computer and Internet Connection>
Windows 7 64-bit. Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 6gb ram. Nvidia GeForce GT 530 Not pro but decent. Virgin Media net. 40-60 ms

About my IRL Life
<Tell us about your real life, what kind of person you are, what will stop you to not attend in the raids sometimes>

Im an awesome person! nah i work in a hospital at the moment and no im not a doctor Very Happy pretty out going guy. Most my time revolves around games and such. Erm only thing that would stop me going to a raid Work!? i work pretty decent hours can always make raids. Only thing that would stop me if my computer blew up or someone died lol

Guilds
<Tell us which guild(s) have you been in why you left them.>

Okay started to play wow back in 2006 didnt really understand much wtf i was suppose to do! Stop playing for ages Came back before Burning Crusade came out. Made a lock didnt really raid anything much. >
First raid guild Faithfull alliance guild on thunderhorn. Rolled my DK Through naxx
Moved to horde joined Acta Non verba on Chrommagus through end of uldaur guild broke up.
Joined Stigma on Chrommagus Start of Totc raided with them. Moved server as i wanted something different that casual raiding.
Joined Speechless on darksorrow long story cut short broke up.

My Progression
<Tell us what is your progression,what bosses you killed pre-nerf, what hardmodes you cleared etc.>

So done 1-2 raids Pre Wotlk
Wotlk - Cleared Naxx - Uldaur - Toc - Tocg - ICC 12/12 normal 12/8 HC - OS and OS3d Took a brake pre cata so missed RS

Cata - Cleared - BWD 3/6 hc - BOT - TFW - FL 7-7 HC Rag killed in a pug Wink DS - 6/8 HC

My WoW Goals?
<What is your goals, why you like this game and etc.>
I am a really loyal player i always strive to be best of my class. I do my homework on raids. I have been a raid leader through Dragonsoul HC and through ICC. I have really tried to push guilds i was in to do better but i dont think they have the same goal as me. Fair enough saying lets race these guilds in progress to casual guilds isnt the best thing to say but im Competitive and i love that side of this game! I dont care about Loot or point systems or sitting out at times. Progress and awesome players so raid with is what im looking for obv to have fun and stuff aswell.. But hopefully you get what type of guy i am and what i want in this game.

Why This Class and Role?
<Explain us why you pick up this class and the way you dps/heal/tank>

I rolled dk halfway through naxx to see what the fuss was and my god i love this class its just unique and i just enjoy the play style of it. I have Been a MT full time pretty much during any raids only Raid i was DPS MS in was Firelands HC but i have played dps alot. So sure my Tank gear is better than my dps gear right now. Still Rocking that FL HC chest Wink

Why Revenant?
<Why you choose us?>

I am hoping this guild will be a new home to me with many raids ahead you no your stuff and have done awesome through the DS Progress and i want to help the guild as much as i can through the MoP progress. I can see your a stable Raid guild and i think its the right place for me

Recent Combatlogs:
worldoflogs. com --> some people dont know even what is this,SO better you know>

worldoflogs.com/guilds/206165/calendar/04-12/

Contact info : Battle.net Kenl2p @ hotmail .co.uk

Email same as above. Thank you for taking your time reading this app

Ken - Hellden
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Updated links.

Looks good, we'll get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
makkone

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Best tank eu! Smile
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Nice apply mate we will answer u soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi there again . I would like to have a little chat with u ingame if u agree. Look up for me or the guild leader armin aka Psychõtic / Pulverise / Oucher / Tazdingu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellden - Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellden - Blood DK   Hellden - Blood DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellden - Blood DK
Page 1 of 1