Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gijura

Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED]   Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Personal Information

Name: Goran
Sex: Male
Nationality: Croatian
Playing times: 3-4 hours per day.

Character Information

Realm: Darksorrow
Name: Gijura
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Spec: Assassination and Combat
/played: 172 days

Proffesions

Engineering (maxed) and Leatherworking (still working on it).
I have these two professions because of Synapse Springs from Engineering (1920 agillity for 10 seconds) and 500 agillity enchant on wrist from Leatherworking.
Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Mining, Herbalism on alts (not maxed)

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Gijura/simple

Alts

I have three alts: Priest, Paladin and Death Knight.Mostly because of their professions.
Nicoll:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Nicoll/simple
Mîrko: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Mîrko/simple
Hefes: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Hefes/simple

My Spec

Assassination and Combat. I'm playing Combat currently. I have reforged expertise and hit to 7.5% (capped)
I have reforged all extra stats to Haste for Combat (most important stat for Combat), and to Mastery for Assassination (Increased poison damage).

MY UI

DBM, Recount, Oment Threat Meter, Class Timer, XPearl, Bartender, OmniCC
I use those addons for a long time, and for purposes they are made for.
They are all set up for more comfortable raiding: tracking cooldowns, timers, warnings etc.

Technical Information

Computer is a couple of years old, but runs WoW perfectly. Until now I had no problems with it or internet connection.

About my IRL Life

My name is Goran Kralj, 30 years old.
I'm working in Family company which deals in production of metal parts and repairs on heavy-duty machinery. We are currently contractors for a large powerplant which may call us for urgent repairs any time of the day. In case they do, I might not be able to attend raids at that time, however it doesn't happen very often (3 times in the last year).
Honest and fair person. If I make a mistake, I can take criticism and use it to improve instead of making excuses. I will also point to mistakes others do, or give advice if I think it's needed.
If I have a problem with something I will tell you. If I have questions I will ask.

Guilds and Progression

I reached level 60 one month before Burning Crusade so I didn't have any experience with vanilla bosses. In Burning Crusade I didn't do any serious raiding, and was playing causally.
My first real raiding experience was with Restless in WOTLK where I cleared Naxx, Malygos, OS.
After Ulduar was released, guild merged with Đawn, but it soon broke apart.
Then I joined Turkish guild Ad Astra Per Aspera where I cleared Ulduar and ToC.
After ICC was released, I again joined Restless which was now reformed, where I cleared the rest of the WOTLK content (ICC, Ruby Sanctum).
In the Cataclysm I was still in Restless, where I cleared everything up to Firelands. When guild stopped raiding as often as before, I transfered to Kazzak where I cleared Firelands (only Shannox on heroic, the rest on normal).
I returned back to Darksorrow, joined Mary's Lambs (casual guild made up of mostly IRL friends). We cleared Dragon Soul normal and 7/8 HC after nerf.
Now I'm looking for another raiding guild.

My WoW Goals

My goals are to experience all new content the game can offer, meet new people and, most importantly, have fun.

Why This Class and Role?

This is my first character and will allways be my main. I chose it because I like melee classes in all games. I played Assassin in Diablo 2 so this was the natural choice. Over time it proved to be the correct choice for me because all other classes I tried to play, just didn't do it for me. I don't know why. I guess I like to see big DPS numbers Smile

Contact info

Email: goranx7747@gmail.com

Best regards,
Goran Kralj
Back to top Go down
Hrco
Admin
Admin
Hrco

Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED]   Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:30 am

Welcome to Revenant mate. cheers
Back to top Go down

Gijura - Assassination/Combat rogue [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1