Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hadis

Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL] Empty
PostSubject: Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]   Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 am

Sex: male
Nationality:persion
Playing times:nearly 2and half year

Character Information
Realm: darksorrow
Name: Ænd
Class: mage
Race: UNdead
Spec: fire/frost
/played: 208 day
Proffesions:enchanting/ tailoring
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/%c3%86nd/simple
Alts: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Chorm/simple <dk blood/frost>
UI:https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/198/wowscrnshot061312230743.jpg/

My Spec (1/3/2)fire

MY UI:the addon i use as fire mage --> living bomber -icehud-combotion helper-bagnone-sexymap

Technical Information
i am playing on labtop (AMD quad-core processor a8-3500m,AMD radeon HD 6740g2 1Gb VRAM, 750GB hDD ,8GB DDR3 memory )

About my IRL Life
I am student in cannada , i am runing my own compony with my father in iran and the only thing might let me stop raiding or not attened to raid is my class change to afternoon witch is 19:45 of eu server time

Guilds
i was a core raider of guild name speechless and the guild disbanded cusse our gm quite the wow and after that every 1 start leaving so thats why i left it

My Progression
i have 7/8 hc progreess , we killed1/8 hc prenerf and rest after nerf cuse we had lack of having problem on leaving people and not attending at raid time

My WoW Goals?
having fun and being a hard core player in pve/pvp

Why This Class and Role?
cuse this class is 1of the good caster class in thegame and i love the talent and spelles of it and i use 2 play arcane for 2 years but after cata relize i try 2 play fire cuse of the instance requarement and also if u wanted 2 be good on your class u have to know about every spell and every spec in your class so i tryed out fire and i like it

Why Revenant?
cuse of haveing lots of frinds such as jefar tazdingu coldmage tornique and some more player inside a guild
[center]
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]   Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 am

Amin for the love of the god learn english :p "nationality: persion"????????? Anyway im far away from game as u know but im sure that osomo will decide about ur application gl
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]   Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]   Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ænd mAge fire/ frost [TRIAL]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: