Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enetha

Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]   Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Personal Information
<tell us your personal information>
Name: Henrik
Sex: Dude
Nationality: Swedish dude
Playing times: I'm mostly online each single day, but mostly at night coz of the raids.

Character Information
<Tell us your in-game character information>
Realm: darksorrow
Name: Enetha
Class: paladin
Race: female blood elf
Spec: Holy mainspecc / Retri offspecc
/played: total time played: 34 days
total time played this level 23 days
Proffesions: Enchanting / Tailoring.
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Enetha/advanced
Alts: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Smycketjuven/advanced
UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/571/wowscrnshot071212144419.jpg

My Spec (0/0/0) Why? Gems & Glypts
<Tell us how you feel your spec, glyphs, gems; why you choose them and how they fit your gamestyle.>
36/2/3 [Glyph of Holy Shock] [Glyph of Divine Favor] [Glyph of Word of Glory] I choosed holy shock and word of glory for more better healing and divine favor for cooldown reduction
MY UI:imageshackDOTus/photo/my-images/571/wowscrnshot071212144419DOTjpg/
<Explain us what addons you use, what help you the most in your UI>
I use bartender4, omen, recount for overwatch my healing, masque for a nice smoother look with my bartender UI.. and DBM.
which addon is useful for me is probaly bartender4 coz then i can move my raid frame down where i want it to be, which is good for me.
Technical Information
<Tell us about your Computer and Internet Connection> my computer is 2-3 years old now and i run wow on Good and sometimes high, always around 50-60 ms and 34 fps

About my IRL Life
<Tell us about your real life, what kind of person you are, what will stop you to not attend in the raids sometimes>
Well, i'm 15 years old dude who study in stockholm city / sweden, I like to play games and go to a Internet cafe, we mostly play heroes of newerth and dota 2, league of legends, left 4 dead 2. its awesome and i am having a good time while playing those awesome games.. If i cant attend to a raid, i let you know it before i go offline for a few days or so.
Guild
<Tell us which guild(s) have you been in why you left them.>
The paradox, i left them because they stopped doing raids for a month ago i think, but i didnt left em because i was already reverd then, i waited until i was exalted with leaving them.
My Progression
<Tell us what is your progression,what bosses you killed pre-nerf, what hardmodes you cleared etc.>
8/8 normal after nerf and 2/8 before nerf.
My WoW Goals?
<What is your goals, why you like this game and etc.>
My goals are success. progress. gear. friends.
Why This Class and Role?
<Explain us why you pick up this class and the way you dps/heal/tank>
well i picked this class because it was my second made character and why i like to play with him is because i like paladin-healing, they're awesome i think =)
Why Revenant?
<Why you choose us?>
Because my friend Cassian told me that you're a pretty good hc guild, and i would like to be a part of your guild and progress in HC.
Recent Combatlogs:
www.worldoflogs.com --> some people dont know even what is this,SO better you know>

Contact info
<How can we contact you ?> You can contact me on skype : elmarswe1 or smycketjuven - ragnaros

Thanks for reading my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]   Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi there mate and tx for apply. Would u mind log of in ur ret gear and spec Razz And we will answer u soon
Back to top Go down
enetha

PostSubject: Re: Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]   Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Buzdugan wrote:
Hi there mate and tx for apply. Would u mind log of in ur ret gear and spec Razz And we will answer u soon

Yea sure! right away =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]   Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy / ret paladin Enetha [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1