Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodynos the holy pala -_-[ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodynos

Bloodynos the holy pala -_-[ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Bloodynos the holy pala -_-[ACCEPTED]   Bloodynos the holy pala -_-[ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 am

Name:
Bloodynos

Class:
paladin

Spec:
holy/retri

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
well im playing with the both specs as main so both got good gear and i got good exp with both ( i have raid FL with you with retri spec
which its my off spec now)

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Bloodynos/advanced

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
sure but i didn't enchant the shield cause i will change it and kept the 378 items cause of the haste rating with it
but i will enchant it even if i didnt get the new shield and and still 2 JC gems with 67 missing but i remember i have putted them scratch

Professions, and why did you take these?:
JC and mining for the 3 JC gems

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
cause i wanna raid again as holy and Armin told me to apply -_-

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
yea you !! <3

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
i have exp with all raids in this game Very Happy

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
60 fps with ultra options and 100 ms

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
yea

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
sure

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
yea no one is perfect

Link to a screenshot of your UI: scratch

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.[/u][/u]
im not a gay Very Happy
and love to help other ppl
and HoN player as well

also my alts :
hunter survival : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Kinesis/advanced

rogue combat : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Palma/advanced
Back to top Go down

Bloodynos the holy pala -_-[ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1