Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solidsteak

DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]   DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Personal information
Hi guys my name is Sebastian, I'm 18 years old and from Denmark, I am a dude and I live with my girlfriend in a small apartment in a city called Nykøbing Falster. My usual play times is a little different time to time but it wont effect my attendance for the raids, been playing WoW since beta release believe it or not, and simply enjoying the game, by raiding and doing dungeons, PvP is not my style.

Character Information
I am currently playing my Death Knight as a Tauren female because they are simply awesome, but mostly because of their racial Cultivation No , the name of my character is Solidsteak and as for my spec I am playing blood. For talents I use: Unholy Blight for the AoE damage and free diseases, Purgatory because it can become very handy. Death's Advantage for mobility, Demonic Sacrifice because it's just beast when used correctly. Runic Corruption not only because I find it the most viable as a DK tank, but because it is the best. And for last Gorefinds Grasp because of its AoE grip. My total playtime on my DK is 168 days.
For Proffessions I am using Alchemy and Jewelcrafting because I enjoy using them in the making of gold and also because of the slight advantages they give.

Armory Link (Main) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Solidsteak/simple
Armory Link (Alt) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Eylon/simple

My past progress: I have been playing very seriously in the start of Wotlk but it kinda fell off a abit later because of personal wouldnt call it issues, but I just didnt find the time and motivation as I had in the very beginning. I started out playing DK as got geared very fast and joined a guild called Do ut Des(Lightning's Blade) and we managed to get the Undying title+drake from naxx10 before the guild slowly started to die for unknown reasons really, some weeks later Paragon transfered to the realm and I transfered to Darksorrow as an alliance player, playing with my irl uncle in a danish guild called Aegis... They bored me, It was just so weird to play with so many danes seriously!! So I told them that I was more encouraged to reroll Horde, and that was in the start of ICC and I joined the guild Restless as DPS and i enjoyed playing with them, and I actually played there for a really long time untill they actually stopped playing in the start of Cataclysm, the people who enjoyed the game the most from Restless made a guild called Enyo... So I joined them and we raided some but all of a sudden they also became tired of raiding and playing the game... Since then I've been pugging and really unable to find a guild because I really felt a strong bound to my old guild...
But MoP has started and a new era has begun (atleast thats what ive heard) Twisted Evil

As for Addons I'm not really into alot of fancy stuff, I am just using the most common raiding addons like threatmeters and damagemeters, and DBM. and also those Threatplates.. Because I find alot of the other addons waste of space and its what I prefer.

My computer is a very decent Acer Laptop is my love, I am running Wow and alot of other games without any trouble, the only problem I've ever met is at Sha of Anger with 3 alliance raid groups + 1 horde group. Lagged abit scratch And my internet connection is very stable.

A little story I wanted to share: Since I have been playing Wow since the very beginning, I have ofcourse been raiding alot in MC/BWL/AQ40/ZG and even because of my young age, I managed to get full Bloodfang(tier2 rogue) on my Night elf rogue which I played in vanilla. But I started to play CS 1.6 with my friends over Wow when naxx came (did the pre q tho Razz). And when TBC started I was both playing a resto shaman for PvE and a stunherald arms warrior for arenas. The shaman fast became my main and the warrior only played till Duelist title reward (and I totally dropped playing PvP because I found it nonsense that a retri pala could just stun me and wtfnuke and I was dead,. never played PvP since) As for the Shaman I cleared everything except Swp and it was actually ALSO because of a guild disband... When TBC was near the end i sold my account for a decent amount and I had a break during Swp. Just before Wotlk came I bought a new account and leveled a druid rushed him to 55 and at release I made a DK and played that ever since.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to.
And if you do Accept me, please do not consider a disband!
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]   DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Tx for the apply mate we will be back to u fast.
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]   DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Ok mate application accepted. Whisp any officer ingame.
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]   DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Declined after going MiA for 3 days. No words given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]   DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED] Empty

Back to top Go down

DK Tank 04-10-2012[DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1