Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Szarqa

Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] Empty
PostSubject: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Personal Information
Name: Peter H
Sex: Male
Nationality: Swedish
Playing times: GMT +1 Playing pretty much every day, for 6~ hours at least, unless I'm busy. Weekends I usually play more.

Character Information
Realm: Darksorrow EU
Name: Szarqa
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Spec: Protection
/played: 21 days, 12 hours, 37 minutes.
Proffesions: Mining and Blacksmithing.
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Szarqa/simple
Alts: I pretty recently began playing WoW again, after having sold my account, so I don't have any alts anymore.
UI: https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2cymgzr.jpg, I like to keep it as simple as possible for the best performance.

My Spec (0/0/0) Why? Gems & Glypts
Well, since the (0/0/0) doesn't apply anymore, I chose to go with Juggernaut as my first, simply because It's the best, no need to get into details. Next I chose Second Wind, It's good for when you receive high damage and need a little extra healing, I swap between that and Enraged Regeneration depending on the situation. Thirdly, I chose Disrupting Shout, an AoE silence is gold! My fourth talent is Shockwave, AoE Stun along with some damage is very good in many situations. Fifth I chose Vigilance, I assume It would be the best for raiding. I tried Mass Spell Reflection aswell, but It's more of an 5-man Instance talent than a raid one. Lastly, I chose Storm Bolt, simply because of It's low cooldown ranged stun ability, aswell as some extra damage against bosses.
I use Glyph of Gag Order, because it's a great way to pull spellcasters aswell as interrupt something. I also use Glyph of Unending Rage and Bull Rush to maintain a higher rage-pool so that I can get better threat and damage.

MY UI:
I use Bartender4, DBM, Tidy Plates, Titan Panels, Quartz, Grid and Omen Threat Meter.

Technical Information
Intel Core i7-2600 3.40GHz, 8000 MB RAM. 30mb/s, getting 100mb/s once they start it up.

About my IRL Life
My name is Peter, I am 18 years old. I live in a small village called Alfta, in Sweden. I'm generally positive, but I can be a bitch too under the right circumstances Wink I'm currently in college, which would be the main reason for not playing early mornings etc, I also spend time with my girlfriend, which sometimes stops me from playing certain days, however, not on set raid days, since she's aware of that.

Guilds
I've been in Lorekeepers 2 years back when I played Alliance, also I used to be an officer in the PvP guild Role Models, perhaps someone recognises me as Meganfoxqt? Oh well. Used to be in a guild with all my IRLs, called Solace Demands, an alliance guild aswell.
Also some finnish guild that Jacktrapper ran during the start of Cataclysm, I can't seem to remember the name of it tho. I am currently in Giddyup, so that I can abuse their perks Wink

My Progression
12/12 10m HC, 12/12 25m HC LK after nerf, ToC full clear, Naxxramas full clear, been dipping in and out of Ulduar, not really achieving anything specific. And after killing Ragnaros 10m normal I quit untill MoP.

My WoW Goals?
Honestly, I just want to have fun, and have a good looking character Wink

Why This Class and Role?
I've been playing all classes during my time in WoW, ever since start of TBC, but I guess I just got stuck with Warriors, they're so amazing, brutal and fearless. I like tanking because I feel like an important person in the group, who can make a huge difference.

Why Revenant?
I want to share my thoughts, experience and fun with a group of individuals that are sharing my dedication. Nowdays there are no good guilds on Darksorrow, which is sad, and I think you guys will be the perfect crew!

Contact info
Static_93@hotmail.com, Szarqa[IGN], Awnwow@live.com[Real-ID]

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 am

Hello, thanks for your application, overall decent application and seems u know this class good enough, we will answer u ASAP , gl
Back to top Go down
Szarqa

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Thank you, Pulverise, I'm looking forward hearing from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Hello there mate. We kinda have our tanks set up , me being one of them, so interestied in rerolling?
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Then specially to a healer, as that is what we really need.
Back to top Go down
Szarqa

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Uhmmm, any specific class you prefer if I were to reroll? Smile
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 pm

You got experience with any healerclass? Else we'll come back to you asap. Having a monk in the roster could be cool tho I guess.

EDIT: talked ingame, and Szarga decided to try out monk to see if he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Accepted on trial as a monk, whats its name?
Back to top Go down
Szarqa

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Great! Smile It's name is "Meganfoxqt".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]   Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Szarqa - Undead Protection Warrior :)[TRIAL (monk)]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: