Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hadis mage fire/arcane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hadis

hadis mage fire/arcane Empty
PostSubject: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:10 am

Name: amin
Sex: male
Nationality:persion
Playing times:nearly 2and half year

Character Information
Realm: darksorrow
Name: hadis
Class: mage
Race: troll
Spec: fire/arcane
/played: 190days
Proffesions:enchanting/ tailoring
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Hadis/simple
Alts: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Chorm/simple <dk blood/frost>
UI:

My Spec (3/35/3)fire

MY UI:the addon i use as fire mage --> living bomber -icehud-combotion helper-bagnone-sexymap

Technical Information
i am playing on labtop (AMD quad-core processor a8-3500m,AMD radeon HD 6740g2 1Gb VRAM, 750GB hDD ,8GB DDR3 memory )

About my IRL Life
I am student in cannada , i am runing my own compony with my father in iran and the only thing might let me stop raiding or not attened to raid is my class change to afternoon witch is 19:45 of eu server time

Guilds
i was a core raider of guild name speechless and the guild disbanded cusse our gm quite the wow and after that every 1 start leaving so thats why i left it

My Progression
i have 6/8 hc progreess with guild , we killed1/8 hc prenerf and rest after nerf cuse we had lack of having problem on leaving people and not attending at raid time

My WoW Goals?
having fun and being a hard core player in pve/pvp

Why This Class and Role?
cuse this class is 1of the good caster class in thegame and i love the talent and spelles of it and i use 2 play arcane for 2 years but after cata relize i try 2 play fire cuse of the instance requarement and also if u wanted 2 be good on your class u have to know about every spell and every spec in your class so i tryed out fire and i like it

Why Revenant?
cuse of haveing lots of frinds such as jefar tazdingu coldmage tornique and some more player inside a guild
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:36 am

hey.

Seeing you study in Canada, dont ya have any connection issues? Or not worse of what ur used to since you come from Iran?

Other than that I'm curious on your int+haste gems. As int + crit gems would be better as fire, and int + mastery gems would be best for arcane.

The stat priority for a fire mage is as follows:

int -> hit till cap -> haste till soft cap (1505 rating with 4set bonus, 2005 rating without.) -> crit -> mastery -> haste.

In other words, you have way too much haste. I realize there is alot of haste on the tier gear, but try to reforge as much as you can of it to crit, if you cant reforge to crit since there already is crit on the item, reforge to mastery.

Seeing as youre also a tad above hitcap, you can reforge the hit you got on the wand to crit.
On several items you reforged mastery to whatever you needed, instead of haste to whatever you needed, please change this, as you got more than enough haste.

Also please get the valor neck as that is BiS besides the hc neck from majordomo in firelands.

GL with the apply.
Back to top Go down
makkone

PostSubject: Re: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

Hadis has aids.. Laughing gl m8
Back to top Go down
hadis

PostSubject: Re: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:13 pm

i have stable connection cuse iam not leaving in iran atm so that part be fine but the reason i got that much haste is i change sometimes in middel of fight depend on the fact of how boss fight going to be to arcane thats why i got that much haste in fire so i tryed to get some stat that is between 2 spec witch is arcane/fire and u know better than me that u need to have that much haste atleast for normal arcane mage i know arcane is based on masstery cuse of mana adaption but also it depends how u manage ur mana during the fihgt and also about the neck i got vendor1 and also got the hc of majordomo but that neck is the only neck from hc boss witch is drop from ds and i know what u saying is right about crit and haste in my gear but as i said if it wasent the secound spec needed in fight witch is spain i would never take that much haste in my gear
regrats
hadis
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Uhm, as you stated yourself, haste isnt a stat you need alot of in either arcane or fire. It is better in fire though.

Trying to get for stats for two specs at the same time is NOT the way to go. Those few times I have to to arcane, like on spine hc, Ill just max out my mastery as much as possible via reforging. Simple as that.

Why would you use that neck? Its so much wasted stats on it.
Back to top Go down
hadis

PostSubject: replay    hadis mage fire/arcane EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:32 pm

well this is also nother clue but i am agree with what u saying for neck i was checking it out in my gear 2 see is it good or not but i already got the replacement of it like as i said the neck from majordomo and vp 1
so i could replace it any time it needed and i am going to change my reforge for fire spec witch is the crit as u know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hadis mage fire/arcane   hadis mage fire/arcane Empty

Back to top Go down

hadis mage fire/arcane
Page 1 of 1