Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wraithier 7/8H Heroic

Go down 
+2
Pulverise
Sealine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sealine

Wraithier 7/8H Heroic Empty
PostSubject: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Name: Wraithier

Class: Deathknight

Spec: Blood/Frost&Undholly

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
I can do any boss with any specc.

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/wraithier/advanced (currently in tanking specc, but all my gear setups are around 400+ilvl)

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
I am always maxed out as much as I can afford, ofcourse there are limits to how bad gear you will max out.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Blacsmithing 525/525, chose this for the socket bonuses + making gear and money for guildies and myself.
Jewelcrafting, I think the chimeras eye jewels are pretty importent and goes well with blacksmithing

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
Second best guild on DS, and seemed alot more active then my current guild FW.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
Don't think so.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
Framewalkers: Inactive

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Uhm, started raiding in Wotlk, (pvp in tbc) got semi-hardcore and downed 8/12 HC down, them in Cata I got into the guild Framewalkers early on and got 12/13 HC in the first raid (killed sinestra a little late) then 7/7 Rag HC server second kill and now 7/8Heroic in Dragonsoul before all the nerfs.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
My fps is like 100+ and my internet connection is always fine, I never go over 40 MS really.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday (19.45-23.30 server time), will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
All of the nights.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
Yes, i speak very clearly and understand perfectly, communication is a contributing factor for me getting into Framewalkers core-raiding group.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes, always.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
My UI differs from time to time, if it really is that importent I can send it to you later,

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
Well, I'm a little swede who is 18 y,o and I love the thrill of downing bosses getting gear etc, but raiding is nothing if you can't have a good laugh while raiding. And that's why being able to focus on raiding with a smile on your face is pretty much the most importent quality in a raider imo. It helps fighting fatigue when you are progress raiding and fights the urge to rage after a bad wipe, helps taking in the constructive critisism and bond with the raid. peace out!
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 pm

hello Wraithier
Overall decent application and clear information about ur self
and tnx for ur application will answer ya ASAP,

GL
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Yes, I filled your application formula, and ofcourse if there is anything else you would like to know just ask!
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 pm

ur back isnt enchanted btw
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Nope, at the time I only got it for the extra stamina and I didn't think 250 armor was that importent. I only used it for the spine fight and after we downed it I quit playing, if I were to start raiding again I would freshen up my gear/gems abit.

If you were to whine on my gear you should've focused on something that acctually mattered, like gems. Not a 250armor enchant.
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 am

uhm.. I just commented on something super-obvious.
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

well lately i was taking a look at ur gear and geming and ench etc according to to our application forum one of question is are u willing to gem and ench ur gear even if its not a bis or somthing and ofc its one of req and 1 more thing 1st rules in revenant is respect each other and that means when an officer ask u about somthing its better to answer polite,

anyway contact me in game on Pulverise or Tazdingu we should have a talk.
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

The polite thing would've been to ask about my back and not just point it out. I found it offensive he thinking that I would just skip something like that without any reason. Respect is a two-sided plate.
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm

When did a sentence pointing out a fact become offensive?
Back to top Go down
Gnomecuddler

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Your answer already gives away your attitude.
Back to top Go down
Rolais
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Gnomecuddler wrote:
Your answer already gives away your attitude.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm

@Osomo The offensive part came when you talked down to me on my application post like I didn't know what I was doing. You know little about me and my gear, and I thought your comment just was extremely rude. Converting that statement into a polite question would've resulted in a polite answer.

@Gnomecuddler I am truly sorry if that is the impression you have gotten of my attitude. I admit I snapped a little from his rude comment, but all I wanted to show was that he was wrong and that I had a reason for not having that enchant at the time. I hope you don't think that I am in defensive mode at all times^^ Cause I'm not ;P
Back to top Go down
Gnomecuddler

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm

The way I was "taught" is that you never apply before fixing spec/gear/gems/enchants and w/e matters for raiding.

I know Revenant isn't hardcore, but still effort should be made. Thanks for explaining yourself tho and I will leave this topic again because I am not part of guildmanagement so my opinion shouldnt matter in this case.

Regards,

Gnome
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Imo everyone in the guild matters, and my gear is fixed to be as good as I can make it, the only restrain I have is money. I can't really afford the most expensive gems for all my gear, so I get the best I can untill I get my BiS, that is why everything is not epic gemmed.

Thank you for showing me a very impressive side of Revenant Gnome:)
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

Sealine wrote:

Thank you for showing me a very impressive side of Revenant Gnome:)

Thanks for calling me a douche passively Smile
Back to top Go down
Sealine

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am

Not at all, I gave him a compliment, nothing else. I think his behaviour and manners were extraordinary, and I meant nothing against you. I have no idea if you are a douche or not, and I am not gonna let one comment decide what to think of you, I bet that you are a really good players aswell.
Back to top Go down
Panteon(sicktouch)
Panteon(sicktouch)

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Accepted on trial. Whisper one of the officers in game for an invite. Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wraithier 7/8H Heroic   Wraithier 7/8H Heroic Empty

Back to top Go down

Wraithier 7/8H Heroic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: