Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disco priest :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Via.

Disco priest :) Empty
PostSubject: Disco priest :)   Disco priest :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Name:Gnralreqest

Class:Priest

Spec: disco 399 ilvl ms / shadow 394 ilvl os

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:I got 8/8 xp with off spec since i raided also as shadow. Yes i would like to perform as shadow if the guild needs me as it.

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.
new members aren't allowed to post external links... Wow-europe an Gnralreqest sry.

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? Yes.

Professions, and why did you take these?:I have JC( not maxxed) and mining. I chose Jc and mining because they are perfect together and this char was a farm char before i made him 85.

Why are you applying to Revenant?: Because i heard its a good guild .

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: Nope.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: Vehemens. Ive been kicked because of my cousin that told them my char is his main and they believed it...THe officers were pissed out by him and i got kicked.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: 7/7 FL , 1/8 hc and 3/8 hc ds on my paladin

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): Hand made PC with I5 , gtx 580 and water cooling.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:yes I'm able

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:Yep i speak and understand eng.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: Yea.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:My UI isn't so formidable i use dbm, recount and thats all.

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
I have over 5 years in the domain of healing classes. Ive healed through Worlk and Cata, as a priest or as a hpala. I enjoy what I'm doing and i would like to create a Monk class when Pandaria comes out to see how the monk heals Smile. I like playing tennis and swimming. I also found my self entertained by dances. So i started to take dance lessons and I'm looking forward to go to a competition @ May.
I hope you liked the app( expect the Ui that I'm sorry i haven't provided that).
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Disco priest :)   Disco priest :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Disco priest :)   Disco priest :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks for the application, but we are full atm so will have to decline this apply.
Good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Via.

PostSubject: :)   Disco priest :) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Thx for viewing my app. I just find a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco priest :)   Disco priest :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Disco priest :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: