Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Affliction / Demonology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zele

Warlock Affliction / Demonology Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Affliction / Demonology   Warlock Affliction / Demonology EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:48 am

Name: Manulitili

Class: Warlock

Spec: Affliction Main spec, Demonology offspec (will prob change to Demonology when I start getting tier 13 tokens as I believe it will do a little more overall damage).

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
I have raided FL normal with Destruction, Demonology and Affliction. And in FL hc I have used Affliction Demonology. And I do believe I can play all three specs without any problem. I'll do what ever I can to improve my own and the raids overall dps.

Armoury link: Would love to post a link, but I got: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." any way to come around this? If so I'll gladly post my UI and armory link.

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?:
Yes ofcourse, I always come to raids ready with enchants / gems.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Alchemy (Elixir Master) and Jewelcrafting. I think Alchemy is one of the best professions for raiding as I get the + X amount of stats as any other profession, and dubble duration on flasks / cauldruns. And Jewelcrafting fits very well to Alchemy and both is very nice to make money if you just know how.

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
I want a guild with skilled and nice people in it while focusing on progression, and you guys seem to fit that by reputation Wink .

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
Trakkarn who just joined you as a trial, we have been in the same guilds for some time now. And he have said allot of nice things about the guild so I thought I might try and apply Very Happy . Even if you don't need allot of raiders atm.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:

My first raiding guild was in Naxx (Wrath of the Lich King) when I joined ZAVISLACI on the alliance side. Was made officer there quickly in Ulduar and helped out with tactics and strategy on almost every boss since then, to Lich King heroic. I have lead 25 man raids in Trial of the Crusader and ICC 25 even sometimes alone (was tough as you can imagine some times Razz ). Guild was changed to a social guild just before we got Lich King heroic (10 man) due to people quiting the game or going on long holidays. Was one of the top alliance guilds at the time.

In mid-tier 11 I was wanted on the horde side on my warlock by some friends in Querulous (10 man) so I lvled one to 85 and changed it to horde and started raiding again. Before long I started helping out in raid leading and helping out in the guild when needed. Got really exhausting fast as about half our raiding team did not want to help out, tell when they came late or not at all. And showed little, if no effort at all to improve their gameplay or to be nice to others (some were so bad it's hard to imagine Razz ).
Then a hunter I know was trying to join Disce Aut Discede so I applied to them and got in as well.

Disce Aut Discede started later on heroic Fireland bosses than any other guild I know, and quickly became one of the top guilds on the server. We were 4/7 hc before the nerfs came (Alys and Staghelm same week before the nerfs). Would have been able to clear allot more, but diden't have the same time as any other guild to progress. Then we got 6/7 heroic the week after the nerf. The guild disbanded a few days ago because the 5 founders of the guild quitted the game to play SWTOR.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Started raiding in Naxx Wrath of the Lich King, cleared all bosses there with some problems due to people don't know how to move from fire. Ulduar was allot better, cleared with decent progress through normal bosses and even cleared some hard mode bossses along the way (can't remember how many hard mode bosses we killed, but was only a few)
Trial of the Crusader cleared nice and easy through normal. With some problems on the last boss in heroic mode, but got it down with 45 attempts left just before ICC came out 5/5 hc.
In ICC we cleared all normal 10 man bosses fast (had some problems on 25 man due to lack of skilled people). Then cleared pretty fast through heroic bosses, got all bosses down on heroic except Lich King, and never got him down before the guild became social. 11/12 hc.
In tier 11 we got all normal bosses down and Halfus heroic. But sadly nothing more before Firelands came out (although in Firelands got some hc bosses down like Al'Akir and Cho'gal and almost Sinestra)
Firelands normal was cleared, but took way too long for me due to the lack of skilled people. When I joined DaD we started to do heroic modes and cleared them fast 6/7 heroic.
Glory of the Firelands Raider Horde server first, server 2nd (hours after server first)

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
Packard Bell and seems to work just fine. Avg fps in 10 man raids are 30 to 50 and 25 man raids are usually 20 to 40 fps with good settings in mid-fight. Avg MS is 30 to 40.
More info is prob not needed, but I'll list it here anyway Razz : Windows 7, Intel Core i5 processor (650), NVIDIA GeForce GT440 and 8GB DDR3 (memory).

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
Should work just fine for me. I don't see any reasons why I would not be able to show up.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
I've spoken english now for several years now and should be good at it I hope Razz .

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Ofcourse. Getting feedback from others can be a vital part of learning from things you did not know about before.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
Would love to post a link as stated above.

Extra info:
I do my best to help out in raids, figuring out tactics and helping out the guild in any way possible. I always come ready with food / flasks and tactics on new bosses even if it is not needed, just in case. I love addons, got tons and tons of them Razz (there are few addons I do not know about Razz ) although I am always careful not to let it be too many things on my screen at the same time to clutter up my own screen.
I use SimulationCraft to check the best stats for me according to my current gear and spec and always optimize it that way.

Thanks for your time Wink .
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer
Osomo

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Affliction / Demonology   Warlock Affliction / Demonology EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 am

Manulitili wrote:

Armoury link: Would love to post a link, but I got: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." any way to come around this? If so I'll gladly post my UI and armory link.

Armory link
Back to top Go down
Zele

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Affliction / Demonology   Warlock Affliction / Demonology EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 pm

thanks Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Affliction / Demonology   Warlock Affliction / Demonology EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Heya m8.

Thanks for the apply, ill give you a whisper when your next online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Affliction / Demonology   Warlock Affliction / Demonology Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock Affliction / Demonology
Page 1 of 1