Revenant - Ragnaros EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethknighta

Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Name:Dethknighta

Class:DK

Spec:Blood

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:Yeah i am willing to play whatever officers say,i have exp with dpsing for like 5 years,know how to pull the best of it =)

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Dethknighta/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? Yes.whatever its needed,but i think i got my enchants and gems to the max atm. =)

Professions, and why did you take these?:I have jc almost to max,i took it for aditional gems,and so i can earn the money from it,i took mining also, but i thought i will lvl it as i lvl jc,but was bored with it so i spended 8k for lvling jc instead of mining :p but gona lvl mining asap,i take it cause of the hp bonus since i am a tank.

Why are you applying to Revenant?:Well the truth is that i wanna join some good raiding guild. I saw that u guys are working nice in firelands hc,also i remember many skilled people from back in the days of the tbc,so i guess its rly imba to raid with u. I cant stand failing in the previous guild,to much failing,and i wanna exp the real hc raiding and fun in the meantime. =)

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:NOp i dont think so =(

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:Oh i have been in many guilds since vannila,i cant remember so well in which guilds i have been,was in many of em since vanilla,for example some good ones,shadow clan,supremacy, etc,that was with my mage jogamod,i sold that acc to bad...Why i leave my current guild is because some people cant play,we got some real good players,but rest of em are retards,i mean its okey if u fail few times with fire,but if u keep going on and on and on it just has no point,(even when u log on your intro it says DONT STAND IN FIRE) ,not standing in fire is like the most important thing from vanilla,and people still cant understand that...=)

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:Well to start with vannila,was raiding with my mage jogamod:Zg,aq20 and was one time in MC Very Happy,tbc: I cleared kara,gruul,magtherdion,tk,ssc up to lady,BT 6/9. WOtlk: Was farming naxx and malygos,then ulduar up to yogg,TOC cleared everything and 3 bosses on hc. CATA: BWD 6/6,BOT 4/4,FL Normal 7/7,FL HC 2/7.been doing other bosses on hc but we were wiping on it.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
MS in raid is 58, i have good computer it doesnt make me any problems.Connection is stable,dc cant happen

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
That just works PERFECT for me Very Happy I can be on every raid.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
Yes i do.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes i can handle it with no problem

Link to a screenshot of your UI:

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your :
WEll i am Just a normal guy from Croatia. Been playing wow for long long time. I find myself skilled in pve. For example i can see everything whats happening in raid,i can tank the adds on lord and lead the attacks on legs at the same time with no problem.What i can offer u is full attedence,always be prepared with flasks,food buffs potions etc etc..Well thanks for looking up the apply.! =)
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:49 pm

hello and tnx for ur application will answer ya asap Smile
gl
Back to top Go down
Dethknighta

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm

okey thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer
Buzdugan

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm

1 missing minor glyph and prof not leveled to max. I dunno who told u that we recruit tanks we are in need of dps dk as far i know ...we will be answering soon need to talk to other officers
Back to top Go down
Dethknighta

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Regards to that i will get 1 minor glyph tomorrow and will lvl mining to max tomorrow asap,tonight going out ofc Very Happy Well i saw in general in firelands that u are recruiting tanks :p but then i heard u were just messing around :p well if needed i can reroll frost and dps,thought gear is not like tanking,but in 1-2 days i can upgrade it and do best!
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader
Pulverise

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 am

im afraid but we are not recuiriting any tank ATM, gl finding a suitable guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty   Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Dethknighta tank dk reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1